Singapore’s main university is National University of Singapore (World Rank #11), which has a student population of around 42,000. In recent years, Singapore has emerged as a global leader in research and development, making it a popular destination for students. According to QS University Ranking 2014, the education system in Singapore has made significant improvements.
The Ministry of Education runs and administers higher education in Singapore (MoE). The country has five autonomous universities, as well as a comprehensive private university.
The students may find a variety of scholarships, bursaries, and funding possibilities from the institutions or via the government. Many colleges give financial assistance to students, so look for and apply for scholarships offered by universities if you want to decrease your educational expenses. In exchange for studying free in Singapore, foreign students are accepted to assist the university in its research or development. So, before applying to Singapore for free education, be sure you’ve earned plenty of accomplishments and that your previous studies were excellent.
The most important requirement is to have good grades, test results, and letters of commendation. In addition to research, sports and art scholarships are available at certain Singapore universities. These scholarships are usually based on academic achievement, and students must compete in tournaments to earn pride for their institution in exchange for free tuition and, if lucky enough, free housing. The Singaporean government provides SINGA Scholarships to international PhD students.
Scholarships are also available from private organizations and businesses that support students pursuing a path that will be beneficial to them. Some corporations finance engineering and architectural students with the intention of hiring them after they graduate.
Singapore is a leading international business center. Singapore’s universities have made significant advances in contemporary technology and science. There are many employment opportunities available in the field of technology, management, and other fields. Singapore’s position as a global transportation crossroads enables easy exploration of the rest of Southeast Asia.
About Dr. Raju’s
Dr. Raju’s came into being in 2006 when our founder Dr. Prasad Raju came back to India after finishing his Master’s in the USA and realised the lack of high-quality services in Coaching and University Consultancy. He had been a reputed professor and a career guide to a plenty of engineering students by then, and so, he began to train Masters aspirants to get into top universities. Thus Dr. Raju’s Academy was established, where every year hundreds of students are guided to top-notch Masters’ programs in diverse fields of study. Many of our alumni are currently in leadership positions at MNCs across various industries.
Dr. Raju’s mission is to enable aspirants to get into specialised and in-demand master’s courses, which significantly impact their careers.
With a vision to make our expertise reachable to all genuine aspirants who are passionate about pursuing higher education at Universities across the world, at Dr. Raju’s, we care about the careers of our students as if it’s our own.
Trainers & counsellors at Dr. Raju’s strive to deliver the most effective training & guidance providing fair and unbiased service to each and every student and we aim to foster a community in which members help each other in their career progression.
Dr. Raju’s being one of the best Singapore Education Consultants in Hyderabad provides services like coaching in GRE, IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, DUOLINGO and application guidance along with USA, B2, F1, Dependent & H1B visas.
Dr Raju’s Support
- Guidance on the required documentation for visa
- Advise on the funds- how to source and how to be shown for the visa
- Review the documents pre submission for visa application
- Complete the application process
Singapore Visa Requisites
The following documents are required in order to apply to Singaporean Universities:
- Attested copies of mark sheets from Standard X, XII, and the Bachelor’s degree (if relevant) are required.
- 2 academic reference letters from your recent teacher/professor
- 2 Letters Of Recommendation (LOR) from an employer/manager who can comment on professional abilities for MBA courses.
- IELTS/TOEFL score reports
- GMAT- required for MBA courses with no focus on GRE.
- A portfolio (for students applying for art, design or architecture courses)
- Certificates of Achievements (Academic, Co-curricular and extra-curricular)
- Proof of funds
Singapore has a variety of schools, including public universities, polytechnics, foreign university campuses, and private education institutions.
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Singapore Institute of Management
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- James Cook University Singapore Campus
- Amity Global Business School – Singapore
- PSB Academy
- Curtin University of Technology, Singapore Campus
- S. P. Jain School of Global Management, Singapore
- LASALLE College of the Arts
- The basic principles of merit
- Extra-Curricular Activities and Social contribution like Volunteering Activities
- Open competition amongst the groups of eligible applicants
International students must meet more stringent criteria than Singaporean applicants in order to be accepted, with additional places set aside for locals above and beyond the quotas.